Monday, November 7, 2011

Let's Play Super Mario Sunshine Nozzleless! Pt. 3: Ouch, Whoops, Okay, Longest Windmill Ever


Super Mario Sunshine for Gamecube on the Wii Without the Hover, Rocket, or Turbo Nozzles. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I offer the multiple walkoffs to the friggin' purple controller's drag to the right. The multiple repeats of attempts of jumping into the the vines, that, that is all me. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Q. Why is there a teenager from 1996 in the corner of my screen? A.1 I do not own a portable mic, so I use a video camera to record my audio as well. A.2 Being over on this side (- might distract you from the terrible gameplay on this -) side. A.3 It can't be more dull than the sound of my voice alone, right? Q. Is dat sum fat guy in a koopamobile A. No I have bad posture but am quite slender and that is not called a koopamobile, you pedophile

Eureka Tents Discount




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links